Oct 6-8, 2023 - Optional Wednesday & Thursday
at Rockin' R Retreat Center
Temple, , TX
Scrapbook, Quilt, Paint, Craft, Bead, Knit, Weave, Stamp, Crochet, Needlepoint…
Rockin’ Reality Retreats are the ultimate retreats in Central Texas. Perfect for your girlfriend getaways or come by yourself and make new friends.
Come be creative or just come and relax. Your comfort and creativity is Rena’s number one priority.
DATE AND TIME DETAILS:
- $175 Check in Friday at 1pm. Check out Sunday 4pm.
- Add on $40: Thursday Guests check in at 1pm. Early check in available for $20.
- Add on $40: Wednesday Guests check in at 1pm. Early check in available for $20.LOCATION: Rockin' R Retreat Center
ADDRESS: 5650 Bottoms Rd. Temple, TX 76501
CONTACT: Rena Cotti firstname.lastname@example.org
– your place to create whatever your heart desires Hosted by: Rena Cotti, Creative Director and Owner of Rockin’ R Retreat Center -
We welcome “onesies” up to large groups of friends!
Two nights' accommodation in comfy twin beds made fresh for you... bring your own pillow
Add on Wednesday and Thursday for an additional fee
On your own for meals: Access to 3 fridges and the kitchen for meal storage and QUICK meal prep
Individual 8ft tables with cushioned, adjustable, rolling chairs
Self-healing mats, cup holder, trash bucket
BIG tool center… over 20 feet long!
Tons of idea books & magazines
Excellent lighting & lots of electrical outletsDesign Walls for quilters
On-site shopping…small store: solid cardstock, monochromatic papers, embellishment bar, adhesives,
Optional classes: see the event listing page
Optional massage therapy
MEALS AND SUCH:
*There are three fridges available for guests' personal drinks, snacks, and meals
Because space is limited, please put just a few drinks in at a time and replace them as you use them :)
*If you use the kitchen to prepare your meals, please plan ahead of time so that you only take up 30mins or less time in the kitchen so that others will be able to use it also.
*Please put ALL food waste/wrappers/containers etc... in kitchen trash ONLY. Empty drinks in the utility sink in the Crop Room before placing them in the trash or recycle bin.
*Coffee, unsweet Tea, and juice (at breakfast) provided. We have an ice machine and good tap water for drinking. Feel free to bring your favorite beverages! We have a Keurig, please bring your own pods.
*Snacks provided: Chips, Microwave Popcorn, Whole Fruit, Nuts, M&Ms & Skittles.
NEW MEAL OPTIONS
I've found us a great option for this retreat and all upcoming No Meals retreats!
Gregory’s on Main in Troy, TX (just north of Temple) offers yummy comfort food made for you to reheat!
Small casseroles serve 2-4 and the regular serves 4-8.
You can order just one casserole or all of what they offer that week.
You can get with a friend(s) and plan your order or you can make two-three meals out of a casserole and/or take home your leftovers.
You can pick up your order on Thursday between 3-4 pm at 220 E Main St, Troy, TX 76579Pick up is usually 4-5:30 but they have an obligation and are doing it earlier this week.
- Or for $5, my husband Don will pick up your order for you. I will need to know ahead of time so he will know who’s to pick up. Do not include this when you pay for your order. You can pay Don when he delivers to RR between 4:30-6 pm on Thursday :-)
To order meals...
- I will send out an email on Monday or Tuesday of the week of the retreat with the meal choices.
- Make your orders via email to: email@example.com
- include your name
- that you are ordering for a retreat at RR
- ask that they put your name on your order items
- whether you are picking up your order or Donald is
- Orders are due Tuesday by 7 pm
- Payment is due the same day your place your order via VENMO: @Gregorys-On-Main
- Email me and let me know if you want your order on the list for Don to pick up, if you have not done this he will not pick up your order even if you've told Gregory's that he is.
- You need to bring your own pillow. You can also bring your own blanket(s) if you wish or choose to use the quilt on the bed.
- If you (and your group) are put in a room with others, there will be an empty bed between groups.
- We ask everyone to wash their hands before getting ice, meals, shared snacks, napkins, coffee, tea, etc... or using salt and pepper... basically anything that is shared by others.
- Everyone needs to self-monitor for symptoms and exposure to COVID.
- If you are not vaccinated, you need to use your judgment in wearing a mask and social distancing. Your ULTIMATE Girlfriend Getaway in Central Texas!
At Rockin’ R Retreat Center, your Creativity & Comfort is our priority.
Come Relax, Be yourself & Create to your heart’s content.
Individuals and Groups of All Sizes are Welcome.
Centrally located just outside Temple, Tx!