Elmcrest Art Fair Artist Registration
Join the city of Ramsey and Rumriver Art Center for the Elmcrest Art Fair! You will be able to share and sell your art with the community in a beautiful park. This event will also feature local food vendors, artist demonstrations, and introductory art classes. Visitors will be able to vote on their favorite artists, with a grand prize for the “People’s Choice Award.”This community event is great for kids, it's great for adults, it's great for the whole family!
16303 Quicksilver Street NW
Ramsey, MN 55303
Saturday, June 24, 2023, 10:00am – 4:00pm
Setup 7:30 – 9:30am, takedown 4:00 – 6:00pm
Registration is required. Fee is $30 per 10’x10’ display space and additional spaces may be reserved upon request. Youth artists (ages 12-18 years) may register for $15 per artist, per 10’x10’ booth. Display space is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration closes at 10am on Thursday, June 8th.
As this is an art fair, the Elmcrest Art Fair Committee is looking for vendors featuring the fine arts, such as ceramics, painting, fiber works, wood carving, etc. The Committee reserves the right to deny entry based on content and medium. Crafts are not allowed.
Art must be family friendly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an example of your artwork. Once we review your artwork we will confirm your registration.
Need to Know
* All event communication will be through email.
* This is a rain or shine event. The event will not be cancelled unless weather poses an imminent threat.
* Tents, tables and chairs will not be provided. All artists must provide their own tables, chairs and tent, if desired.
* No hard surfaces are available. All booths will be located on a grassy, level playing field.
* Artists must bring their own carts for unloading/loading, if desired.
* There will be no refunds of the registration fee.
* Registration is on a rolling basis. If necessary, registration will close due to limited event space.
* This event is outdoors on a soccer field at Elmcrest Park. There is no driving on the grass and no cars allowed at the booths. Artists must be prepared to walk up to 100 feet through the grass to get from where you can unload your car to your booth. We do not have carts/flat beds/etc available, but artists are welcome to bring their own for unloading and booth set up. We hope to have volunteers available to help you unload, but we cannot guarantee it. Artists must plan accordingly and be prepared to unload and set up your booth independently.
Operator Certificate of Compliance-MN ST-19 Form: Every vendor must complete the Minnesota ST-19 form, even if you will not be making sales or collecting sales tax. If you plan to make sales at the event please provide your tax ID number. You will be emailed the form when we process your registration.
Please respond "Going" to our Elmcrest Art Fair Facebook event and share the word with your followers that you'll be there!
FACEBOOK EVENT LINK: https://fb.me/e/2rE94S5Na