Gift Certificate for The Learning Kitchen at Chocolates and Tomatoes Farm
Chocolates and Tomatoes
7957 Hollow Road, Middletown,
Adult Hands On Demonstration Culinary Adventure
Have fun discovering your inner chef!
This gift card can be used on-line to reserve a space for any activities offered in the Learning Kitchen at Chocolates and Tomatoes Farm. The Learning Kitchen at Chocolates and Tomatoes Farm offers in-person classes taught mostly by Chef Mark who is the lead chef/farmer/chocolatier and founder of Chocolates and Tomatoes Farm. He has 30+ years cooking experience, has a culinary arts degree from L'Academie de Cuisine, and he teaches culinary classes at Frederick Community College.
These classes at The Learning Kitchen allow Chef Mark to share his experience and creativity with our guests, provide the guests an opportunity to learn more about growing sustainable food (veggie classes), and techniques to tingle the taste buds (sweet and savory).
- It cannot be be used to purchase other farm products.
- $35 will cover the cost of most Learning Kitchen adventures including the service fee and extra options for a single person for one event.
- All classes have a demonstration component and a tasting component. Most classes have a hands-on component where participants try out some techniques.
- All classes provide recipes to take home and participants take home what they make.
- All classes and tastings are held in-person at Chocolates and Tomatoes Farm, 7957 Hollow Road, Middletown, MD 21769.
- Note that classes at The Learning Kitchen are currently for adults only.
Check out current (and check back often) Learning Kitchen opportunities here
Learn more about Chocolates and Tomatoes Farm