Cake Decorating Class
Junior Chefs of America
4311 W Waters Ave Ste 603, Tampa, FL
New to cake decorating? Have you ever wondered how beautiful cakes are created? Would you like to learn the basics of the art of cake decorating? If yes! Then this beginner's class will be perfect for you!
HOW IT WORKS?
Your team will receive pre-baked sugar cakes to decorate with fondant and buttercream icing. In a step-by-step class, our expert icer will demonstrate classic cake designs and icing techniques to decorate the perfect cake for any occasion.
THE BASICS - What you will learn:
- Identify decorating tools and equipment.
- Basic outline and flooding techniques using piping bags.
- Basic lines and patterns techniques using piping bags.
- Apply basic piping techniques on cakes.
- 2 hours class
- All Ages With Children Under 16 Accompanied By Parents.
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE HOME:
- A set of decorated cakes you created.
- Delicious cake recipe.
- Mask is not required during the class but recommended.