Hands-On Father's Day Family Brunch
4747 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago,
Hands On Family Breakfast/Brunch
Bring the whole gang and join us for a hands-on family class where children and adults will work together to prepare and enjoy a fabulous brunch perfect for Father’s Day. This hands-on class is designed for children ages 6 and older to cook with their parents, families or guardians.
- Buttermilk Biscuit, Fried Chicken and Egg Sandwiches with Hot Honey Drizzle
- Roasted Potato and Sweet Potato Hash with Onions and Peppers
- Citrus, Mixed Green and Fennel Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
- Individual Mixed Berry Crisps with Ice Cream
Skills covered in class:
- Making short dough
- Understanding baking ingredients
- Selecting and frying chicken
- Working with spices
- Cooking eggs
- Selecting and roasting potatoes
- Making vinaigrette
- Knife skills
- Making fruit fillings
- Preparing streusel toppings
In this hands-on class, students will be paired in groups of three to five and work together as a team to prepare the recipes.
Want to see more classes? Visit thechoppingblock.com.