Camp ARTrageous 2023


Paint Glaze & Fire Ceramics & Coffee House
12683 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS

Camp ARTrageous ... ​Join us for creative fun as we offer our 24th year of Camp for ages 6 -18! 
Mix and match morning and afternoon sessions to fit your busy schedule. Lunch break is for those attending both sessions.  Each session is 1.5 hours long. YOU MAY CHOOSE which sessions each day/week that you want your camper(s) to attend. Class size is limited to 14 campers. Check your summer schedule and sign up early to guarantee your spot! Fees include all materials and supplies.  When campers attend multiple sessions in the same week, you will be called when all projects are complete and ready to be picked up.  CLAY PROJECTS will NOT be painted during camp sessions.  Campers may return to paint their projects at a later date at no additional cost.   

PAWCASSO- Tues JUNE 13th - Thurs. June 15th (Morning 10:30AM-12:00PM) (12:00-12:30  Lunch) (Afternoon 12:30PM-2:00PM)

  • Morning ​Tues June 13th - Canvas - Ceramic- Paws Off Mug
  • Afternoon Tues June 13th - Clay- Dog or Cat Hanger
  • Morning Wed June 14th - Clay - Wood- Paw Door Hanger
  • Afternoon Wed June 14th - Glass - Favorite Pet
  • Morning Thur. June 15th - Canvas - Layered Dog (or cat) Canvas
  • Afternoon Thur.  June15th - Ceramic - Sitting Dog or Cat

SUMMER VIBES  - Tues JUNE 27th - Thurs. June 29th (Morning 10:30AM-12:00PM) (12:00-12:30  Lunch) (Afternoon 12:30PM-2:00PM)

  • Morning ​Tues June 27th - Ceramic - Oranges Plate
  • Afternoon Tues June 27th - Clay - Trendy Door Hanger
  • Morning Wed June 28th - Clay and Glass - Cloud Suncatcher
  • Afternoon Wed June 28th - Ceramic - Sundae Bank
  • Morning Thur. June 29th - Ceramic -Mushroom Plate
  • Afternoon Thur.  June 29th - Ceramic - Night at the Movies Popcorn Bowl
  • Morning Only Fri June 24th - Canvas - Watermelon Escape

MAGIC- Tues JULY 11th - Thurs.  JULY 13th (Morning 10:30AM-12:00PM) (12:00-12:30  Lunch) (Afternoon 12:30PM-2:00PM)

  • Morning ​Tues July 11th - Clay- Witch Hat and Wand
  • Afternoon Tues July 11th - Ceramic- Book Of Spells
  • Morning Wed July 12th - Glass- Castle Night Light
  • Afternoon Wed July 12th - Ceramic- Potion Jar
  • Morning Thurs. July 13th - Ceramic- Magical Keepsake Box
  • Afternoon Thurs. July 13th - Canvas- Harry Potter Owl

ISLAND OASIS-  Tues JULY 25th - Fri JULY 27th  (Morning 10:30AM-12:00PM) (12:00-12:30 Lunch) (Afternoon 12:30PM-2:00PM)

  • Morning ​Tues July 25th - Ceramic - Flipin Fun Plate
  • Afternoon Tues July 25th - Glass - Sand and Surfboards
  • Morning Wed July 26th - Clay - Flip Flop Fun
  • Afternoon Wed July 26th - Ceramic - Starfish Plate
  • Morning Thurs. July 27th - Clay - Ollie Octopus
  • Afternoon Thurs. July 27th - Canvas - Surfs up surfboard 

RAINFOREST - Tues AUGUST 8th - Thurs. August 10th (Morning 10:30AM-12:00PM) (12:00-12:30  Lunch) (Afternoon 12:30PM-2:00PM)

  • Morning ​Tues August 8th - Ceramic - Sloth Figurine
  • Afternoon Tues August 8th - Clay - Frog on Lilly pad
  • Morning Wed August 9th - Glass - Dragonfly hang up
  • Afternoon Wed August 9th - Canvas - Flamingo Fun
  • Morning Thurs. August 10th -  Ceramic - Lizard Figurine
  • Afternoon Thurs. August 10th - Ceramic - Colorful Chameleon Plate

Pre-registration and payment required when you register for camp. We do not offer refunds or store credit for missed classes.$32/Session Pre-registration and payment required when you register for camp. We do not offer refunds or store credit for missed classes.
Sibling Discount available for immediate family: $2 Off

Select which day you would like to reserve

Your Information

Additional Questions

Waiver Information

Imperfections make art unique! Please remember pottery is what it is - pottery. Working with clay is not a perfect science. Paint Glaze & Fire Ceramics & Coffee House takes every measure to prevent firing imperfections. Although rare, most will add uniqueness to handmade items. CANCELLATION POLICY: PGF realizes that "LIFE" sometimes, just gets in the way! With that in mind, we will do our best, if needed to move your camper to another session if space is available. If you need to cancel a session(s), and cancellation is received: *On or before April 30, a full refund will be given. A FULL refund will be refunded to the credit card used in the registration process. *After April 30, 60% of class fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. The remaining 40% will be given as a store credit. *After May 31, the FULL class is is NON-REFUNDABLE. *Transfers require one week notice and are based on available space. Pre-registration and payment are required. We do not offer refunds or store credit for missed classes.

Attendee Information

Attendee 1

Discount or Gift Card Code

Taxes & Fees
Order Total

Payment Information

Powered by Occasion