Camp ARTrageous - Ages 12+

Paint Glaze & Fire Ceramics & Coffee House
12683 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park KS, 66213
(913) 661-2529

Summer camp has never been so much fun - for our 12+ age campers.  With the more experienced artist in mind we've designed special projects to help challenge and encourage their creativity.

Campers can take inspiration from our samples, use some of our…

Customer Information *

An email has been sent to reset your password.

Select which day you would like to reserve

Date Themes

June 16, Clay Seahorse
June 30, 12 x 6" Slumped Glass Fusion Tray
July 14, Canvas Inspiration (11" x 14")
July 28, Ceramic Charger/Bohemian Elephant

Addition Questions

Artist (Child) Information

Refund or Cancellation Policy

If you need to a cancel a class(es), and cancellation is received: On or before April 30, a full refund will be given. After May 15, 60% of class fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. The remaining 40% will be given as a store credit. After May 31, the full class fee is NON_REFUNDABLE. Transfers require a two-week notice and are based on available space.

Payment Information *

Gift Card -
Only one coupon is allowed per booking.
Gift card already in use.
Subtotal
Gift Cards
Order Total

Powered by Occasion