Prost! German Feast on the Grill
4747 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago,
Keep the German culture of Lincoln Square alive! Celebrate the history of this neighborhood as you learn traditional German cooking techniques and authentic recipes for the grill in this demonstration class. Generous tasting portions of each dish will be served.
- Marinated Grilled Brats with Horseradish Sauce and Potato Salad
- Grilled Pork Filets with Butter Lettuce and Mache Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
- Bratapfel (Baked Apples on the Grill with Cinnamon and Sugar a la Mode)
Skills Covered in Class:
- Getting familiar with German ingredients and techniques
- How to set up your grill
- Selecting and grilling sausage and pork
- Determining meat doneness
- Selecting potatoes
- Balancing flavors
- Preparing vinaigrette
- Selecting and baking apples
Grilling classes take place outdoors on our patio. If there is inclement weather, the class will be moved indoors.
This event is no longer available for bookings. Please contact the merchant if you think this is in error.